* A seasoned consulting professional with a knowledge on solutions and industry best practices, varied business processes and/or technology designs within a product/technology family. Individual contributor and deliver quality output. Can handle dynamic and complex responsibilities with reasoning and analytical capabilities independently to implement Oracle technology services as per customer requirement. Adheres to implementation methodologies, company procedures, and industry best practices.
* Individual contributor who can deliver quality deliverables. Has expertise to deliver demonstrated output for both functional and technical, moderate to complex client engagements. Capable to lead the solution design, implementation, ensuring high quality including software integrations as per the time and budgetary constraints. Based on the role and need, can take up lead role on projects, coach, mentor and provide feedback to develop team members and their skills.
* Required core competencies include – Consulting, presales, good presentation/ communication skills, delivery/project management, team management, and strong product knowledge/ solutioning skills.
|Role||Oracle Fusion CX Engagement Cloud Consultant|
|Functional Area||Functional Consultant/Business Analyst|
From - 10 Lakhs
To - 18 Lakhs
* Implementation experience on Fusion CX – Engagement Cloud
* Well versed in Sales and Service
* Minimum 3 On-Site Projects experience
* Willingness to travel
* 5-6 years of relevant experience including 3-4 years of consulting experience preferred, though not mandatory
* Should have excellent communication skills and Documentation skills
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus
* Good team player with ability to build rapport with team members and clients
* UG: Any degree : PG: Any degree
* Notice Period : 1-2 Months
* Working Conditions : 9am to 6pm
* Gender : Male
|Key Skills||BUSINESS NEED ANALYSIS, REQUIREMENT GATHERING, GAP ANALYSIS, FUNCTIONAL DESIGNS, DOCUMENTATION|