* Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to business users
* Perform user requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, issues and reporting risk areas as part of a implementation team.
* Facilitation of as-is and to-be business process discussions with customer subject matter experts.
* Translation of business processes and requirements into Functional Design.
* Engaged and confident interaction with the Customer
* Effective communication and team work with project teams and collaboration with other departments
* Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
|Role||Oracle EPM Functional Consultant|
|Functional Area||Functional Consultant/Business Analyst|
From - 4 Lakhs
To - 9 Lakhs
* 3 to 5 years of experience in implementing Performance Management Solutions using Hyperion Planning / Hyperion Essbase/ Hyperion Financial Management.
* Experience on PBCS/EPBCS is an added advantage
* Experience with Hyperion Planning Plus
* Experience implementing complex allocation solutions like Multi Stage allocations and other Driver Based Methodologies
* Strong Excel abilities
* Experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions and system interfaces.
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skill.
* UG: CA/CWA
* PG:MBA (Finance)
|Key Skills||FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT– ORACLE EPM|
|Job Posted||Dec 30,2017|
|Post Expires on||Jan 30, 2018|