* Requirement Analysis & Solution Design, Process Design & Documentation, Functional Design & Documentation, Testing Management, Data Conversion Management, Coordinate with Technical Teams during development, COE Initiatives, POCs, Case Studies, White Papers etc.
* Overall EBS Experience of 8+ years, Worked on at least 5 Oracle EBS Engagements, out of them at least 3 implementations and 2 years of Support Engagement in Oracle SCM and should have worked on ASCP and VCP applications.
Skills & Attitude
* Domain Expertise: A Matured professional with sound knowledge and expertise in ASCP and VCP modules
* Application Expertise: Expert in Oracle SCM (ASCP and VCP).
* Technical Expertise: Expert knowledge in the Oracle EBS data base tables and columns, Good in SQL query writing and extracting data as required, Good in understanding PLSQL, workflow and other development tools. Hands on OAF page personalizations and Form personalizations.
* Articulation & Presentation Expertise: Proficient in Excel – this is required to develop templates, capture and summarize the results for reporting. Excellent in written communication and documentation.
Soft Skills & Attitude:
* Excellent in Articulation, Interpersonal and Consulting skills, Confident, Creative/ Innovative, Ambitious, Committed, should give himself or herself fully to the accountability.
* Loyal – Willing to be with and grow with the Organization. Team Player, should have focus on making the team win.
Work Location & Timings
* Based out of Pune but should be willing to relocate based on the project requirement, Should be willing to work in any Shift
* Type of project : Implementation.
* Skills Required : ASCP,VCP
|Role||Oracle EBS Functional Functional Lead|
|Functional Area||Functional Consultant/Business Analyst|
|Qualification||MBA / PGDM / PGDBA|
From - 4 Lakhs
To - 9 Lakhs
* Notice Period : 2weeks.
* Academic : MBA, CA, CMA or any equivalent Professional Qualifications.
|Key Skills||ORACLE EBS FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT,ASCP & VCP|