* 3 to 4+yrs of Experience with Excellent knowledge in Oracle E-Business Suite (Supply Chain) and Enterprise Asset Management/Tracking
* Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design & Development, Testing, and Implementation.
* Review functional setups & configuration and identify the gaps in EAM and SC modules and take corrective actions
* Suggest & execute solutions for the problem in hand and help mapping Oracle's best practices to business flows and requirements by implementing new modules and new system features
* Guide technical consultant for any required customization, Report Generation and data upload
* Consultancy and support of EAM and SC modules by resolving user issues, collecting and managing business requirements and update the system based on them
* Show initiative and creativity in developing innovative work-around solutions or new processes
* Participate in Reports and Forms customization
* Assist in other Oracle functional or technical duties as required
* Coordinate with Oracle DBA’s and System administrators for resolving internal technical issues
* Implements and tests suggestions/recommendations by Oracle in Test instance and test Custom solutions
* Train Key users and End users and prepare the documentation and user guides for the implemented solution
* Prepare and submit periodical activity reports beside the ability to build process flows
* Should have knowledge of Data conversion strategy and Standard Interfaces in Oracle SC family.
|Role||Oracle E-Business Suite (Supply Chain) And Enterprise Asset Management/Tracking Consultant|
|Functional Area||Functional Consultant/Business Analyst|
* Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions.
* Develops and documents , know-how, controls, and capabilities
|Key Skills||ORACLE EAM (SCM) FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT|