Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitors, maintains, and tunes existing database schemas for space, efficiency, standards, and performance on existing databases
* Installs, maintains and upgrades Oracle Applications within a multi-tier environment.
* Looks critically at patch release notes to advice when a security update, cumulative update, or Service Pack is critical to apply
* Develops database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
* Develops, implements, and oversees database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software.
* Modifies Oracle configuration in response to ongoing issues and new releases
* Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
* Knowledge of and experience supporting issues related to Oracle's full suite of financial, manufacturing and procure-to-pay applications
* Exposure to Oracle ASCP/Demantra as well as experience supporting issues related to MRP.
* Clones system development environments from Production Oracle Applications environments.
* Exposure to Oracle Business Intelligence and supporting ETL and DW.
* Prepares patches and conducts maintenance of Oracle Application Environments.
* Responds to and resolves database access and performance issues.
* Document new and existing databases and database applications.
* Performs Oracle backup and recovery processes in a reliable and regular manner.
* Understands and applies database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
|Role||Oracle Apps DBA Consultant|
|Contract Duration||3-4 Months|
|Functional Area||DBA/ Administrator|
From - 6 Lakhs
To - 12 Lakhs
* Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and problem-solving skills working across multiple technical domains and teams.
* Real Application Cluster (RAC), and experience with RMAN for database backup, recovery and cloning a plus
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience (8-10 years.)
* Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma as added advantage
|Key Skills||ORACLE APPS DBA CONSULTANT|
|Job Posted||Jun 13,2018|
|Post Expires on||Jul 20, 2018|