Responsible for Requirements definition, Analysis, Design and testing phases of Oracle Distribution, DCX related implementation projects.
* Establish the scope, identify the deliverables and architect the solution
* Lead for Projects, Distribution and Digital customer experience implementations
* Led the cross functional & multi geographical team activities to provide the end to end solution
* Provide effort estimate and scheduling the deliverables
* Prioritize and manage tasks related to design, development and Testing
* Track the progress of the work against the schedule and reporting to the PMO
* Plan and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Ensure project level customer satisfaction targets are met
* Plan & execute deliverables within schedule, cost and quality
* Proactive communication & timely response to customers
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Estimate the resources needed to achieve project goals.
* Plan & track direct costs of the projects
* Plan & track utilization of resources, such as manpower, software, hardware, infrastructure etc
* Ensure projects are executed within budget
* Ensure accuracy & timelines of invoices.
* Ensure all projects are executed in compliance with process / quality standards of organization and according to contractual terms
* Adherence to project contractual compliances
|Role||Oracle Project Manager|
|Functional Area||Project/ Program/ Management|
From - 10 Lakhs
To - 20 Lakhs
* Ensure process adherence & improvements
* Compile project MIS on a periodic basis and review with customer
* Improve team productivity
* Ensure the induction & assimilation of people to the projects
* Retention, Development & career progression of team members
* Resolve people issues and Employee satisfaction within projects
* Skill tracking & developing the employee skills within the projects as per project requirements and organizational training and development plans.
|Key Skills||ORACLE PROJECT MANAGER|