* Candidate having good experience in ODI (11g/12c) Work Repository, Data Modelling,
* ETL Design & Configuration and Oracle Business Intelligence hands on Development (OBIA, OBIEE 184.108.40.206/11g, BICS and BI Publisher).
* Should have implemented at least 2 End-to-End Projects integrating OBIEE/ODI to multiple Source/Target Systems.
* Should be able to handle independently and owning the project deliveries.
* Must have 5-8 years of experience.
* Extensive industry experience in OBIEE, DWH reporting is must.
* Experience on Oracle EBS, CRM source systems will be an advantage.
* Sound Knowledge of Data warehouse concepts.
* Developed and maintained data warehouse/BI solutions through the entire project life cycle.
* Strong SQL skills - ability to write and debug complex queries.
* Should have exposure to Oracle Data Integrator modules like Studio, Topology Manager, Operator and Security.
* Setting up Topology, Building objects in Designer, Monitoring Operator and Agents.
* Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing different types of Knowledge Modules (KM).
* Expertise in developing Load Plans, ODI Mappings, Scenario Execution and Error Handling.
* Should have knowledge on scheduling and monitoring the ODI jobs, Stop and Start of ODI Services.
* Should be able to perform ODI Repository Migrations.
* Strong knowledge in Data Warehousing, ELT/ETL concepts, Design and Coding.
* Exposure to WebLogic, ODI Administration and OBIEE will be added advantage.
* Experience of ODI complex mappings and performance tuning.
* Expertise in database development (SQL/ PLSQL) for PL/SQL based applications in creating PL/SQL packages, procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Mat Views and exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex datasets in oracle.
|Role||OBIEE/ODI Developer (Technical Consultant)|
|Functional Area||Technical /Developer|
From - 6 Lakhs
To - 12 Lakhs
* Should be able to lead a team of 4-8 People.
* Will also be involved in handling/coordinating offshore/Onsite teams.
* Knowledge on various BI reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, BO) & ETL like Informatica, ODI, and SSIS will be an advantage Good team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and customer handling capabilities.
* Should be Proactive and have analytical thinking abilities.
* Proficient in documentation and well versed with MS-Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to the latest business applications.
* Willingness to travel abroad.
* Any Graduate/MALE
|Key Skills||OBIEE/ODI DEVELOPER (TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)|
|Job Posted||Mar 09,2019|
|Post Expires on||Apr 10, 2019|