* Oracle Log Fire Hands on experience around solutions design, configuration & testing.
* Should have working experience of Appointment Scheduling, Task & Location Management,Receiving, Wave Management Allocation, Value Added Services, Pick & Pack, Physical & Cycle
Count, Store Distribution Management, Replenishment Management, In-Store Inventory & Fulfilment Management, Reporting, and Analytics & Dashboard.
* Should have worked on WMS Modules such as Inbound, Outbound, Cycle count, Replenishment.
* Preferred working experience of 3 to 5 years in any WMS but at least 1 year in Log Fire WMS.
* Minimum 2-3 end to end implementation experience.
* Having Domain experience of any duration will be added advantage.
* Good Understanding of Business Flows and processes.
* Adequate Technical ability to Debug issues on own.
|Role||Oracle Log Fire Consultant|
|Functional Area||Technical /Developer|
From - 6 Lakhs
To - 12 Lakhs
* Excellent Analytical and Debugging skills on problem Solving.
* Good Communications and a Team Player.
|Key Skills||ORACLE LOG FIRE CONSULTANT|
|Job Posted||Mar 09,2019|
|Post Expires on||Apr 06, 2019|